The FleshPump is made from body-safe polycarbonate/TPE and is generally safe for personal body contact
Putting the FleshPump in contact with another person’s body and/or uids is not advised due to the possibility of spreading communicable diseases.
The FleshPump may not be safe for men who do not feel pain on the penis and its surrounding area. As the FleshPump may cause sexual arousal with increased heart and respiration rates, persons should consult their physician or medical professional before using the FleshPump and/or if you su er from any of the following: heart or lung disease; high blood pressure; stroke, epilepsy or convulsive https://besthookupwebsites.org/local-hookup/gold-coast/ disorder; genital or urinary disorder (e.g. kidney, bladder, testicular or penile problems or issues); diabetes or if you take anti-coagulants, large quantities of aspirin or other blood thinners; if you have sickle cell disease, bleeding disorders or leukemia; or you have a history of prolonged erections.
- This product is intended for use by a single person.
- Consult your physician or medical professional before using the FleshPump or if you (i) have reduced sensation in the genital area or experience other genitalia issues or (ii) experience discomfort during or after use. If at any time you experience pain or discomfort, immediately stop using the FleshPump and consult a physician or medical professional as soon as possible for advice.
- The wearer must be in control of the FleshPump at all times. Avoid falling asleep while using the FleshPump or using the FleshPump while under the in uence of drugs or alcohol. You may not feel pain while you are using drugs or alcohol.
- If your hands are severely impaired, you should not use this product. You must have full use of both of your hands to safely use the FleshPump, with the strength to operate the vacuum release mechanism.
- Avoid the testicles coming in contact with the vacuum-sealing area to avoid discomfort; try taking a warm shower or bath to relax the genitals prior to using the FleshPump.
- Wait 60 minutes between uses. Failure to do so age your penis if you do not wait at least 60 minutes between uses of the FleshPump.
- Disable the vacuum if severe pain occurs. Pain may be a sign the penis is bruising.
- Never try to withdraw the penis from the FleshPump without rst pressing the vacuum release valve. Withdrawing of the penis without the vacuum release may cause harm.
It is possible that using the FleshPump may bruise or break blood vessels either immediately below the skin or deep within the penis shaft or scrotum. Internal bleeding, bruising or petechiae (small purplish spots on a body surface, such as the skin or mucous membrane, caused by a minute hemorrhage), hemorrhage or the formation of a hematoma (a localized swelling with blood that results from a break in a blood vessel) in the penis or scrotum may result.
FLESHPUMP IS NOT INTENDED TO BE WORN OR USED TO PENETRATE YOUR PARTNER. YOU MAY CAUSE HARM TO YOURSELF OR YOUR PARTNER
Inferences or actions you may make or take based on the content found in this manual are made and/or taken at your own risk. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or medical professional immediately and/or visit an emergency room or urgent care facility.
The information contained in this manual is not intended to be nor should be considered as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should speak with a physician or medical professional to advise and/or assess your personal medical condition. Only you and/or such physician or medical professional can assess the appropriateness of products intended for your personal use.